About Me

My photo
My intention... to share a daily appreciation for the beauty, joy and humor that I experience in my life. Every day this year, I will attempt to take a picture of something that I think is beautiful, makes me smile, inspires me, or brings me joy. 2011, I welcome you with open arms. This is going to be a year full of wonder!... I can just feel it!

Thursday, October 6, 2011

September 27, 2011

As it turns out, I absolutely must learn another language. I've dabbled in French, Spanish and Swahili but not enough to even say that I can "get by". This will change. I will learn another language. Spanish would seem most appropriate, given where I live and the access I have to it. So far this trip, I have surprised myself with how much I already know. I am not sure what part of my brain is being accessed but I am liking it. I haven proven to myself that once I write something down, I make it happen. Now, it's time to watch it happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment