About Me

My photo
My intention... to share a daily appreciation for the beauty, joy and humor that I experience in my life. Every day this year, I will attempt to take a picture of something that I think is beautiful, makes me smile, inspires me, or brings me joy. 2011, I welcome you with open arms. This is going to be a year full of wonder!... I can just feel it!

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

October 11, 2011

How did I get here? Right here in this very moment? Every single day of my life has been leading up to this moment. What a strange concept. Every day generally seems very similar to the day before but when I think about what I was doing and who I was five years ago, the difference is  quite drastic. It's amazing, really. Every single moment something new is happening. It can't be any other way. Now putting it that way can make for a very intriguing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment