About Me

My photo
My intention... to share a daily appreciation for the beauty, joy and humor that I experience in my life. Every day this year, I will attempt to take a picture of something that I think is beautiful, makes me smile, inspires me, or brings me joy. 2011, I welcome you with open arms. This is going to be a year full of wonder!... I can just feel it!

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

October 25, 2011

Sometimes I take pictures like this (my view from the coffee shop) and send them to my sisters... mostly because I am being mean to them while they suffer through colder weather. But really, this is my reminder of how awesome this life can be and how lucky I am. I know I created my situation and I continue to do so every day but it's helpful to have something as fabulous as this to bring me to that place. And I don't believe you have to live next to the ocean to be in this place of gratitude. Beauty is absolutely, positively all around you! Open your eyes!

I just realized that my intention during yoga was to "be open" and then I wrote this... Oh, I like how that works!




No comments:

Post a Comment