About Me

My photo
My intention... to share a daily appreciation for the beauty, joy and humor that I experience in my life. Every day this year, I will attempt to take a picture of something that I think is beautiful, makes me smile, inspires me, or brings me joy. 2011, I welcome you with open arms. This is going to be a year full of wonder!... I can just feel it!

Thursday, March 17, 2011

March 16, 2011

Today was my first day back at work after three weeks. Now, I love where I work and for the last couple of years I have had a small, non-invasive fear of leaving and believing that I could never find anything as good. Four days/24 hours a week, good pay, awesome people... what more can I ask for? Actually, I can ask for a lot more. I can ask for anything I want. That's the beauty of life.

It was today that I realized I am no longer attached to my job. I am open to new experiences and new opportunities. What an incredibly liberating feeling. I have no idea what is in store for me but the world has all of a sudden become so much bigger!

No comments:

Post a Comment