About Me

My photo
My intention... to share a daily appreciation for the beauty, joy and humor that I experience in my life. Every day this year, I will attempt to take a picture of something that I think is beautiful, makes me smile, inspires me, or brings me joy. 2011, I welcome you with open arms. This is going to be a year full of wonder!... I can just feel it!

Thursday, March 10, 2011

March 7, 2011

It can be interesting to be a part of/witness to somebody else's process. I find that it can sometimes be a challenge to separate my experience from theirs. I am aware that I many be a part of their process and reminded that it doesn't in fact have anything to do with me. Yes, I can take responsibility for my actions and my role but I do not have to take responsibility for theirs.

Hmmmm... I guess that Masters Degree was pretty useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment