About Me

My photo
My intention... to share a daily appreciation for the beauty, joy and humor that I experience in my life. Every day this year, I will attempt to take a picture of something that I think is beautiful, makes me smile, inspires me, or brings me joy. 2011, I welcome you with open arms. This is going to be a year full of wonder!... I can just feel it!

Monday, March 7, 2011

March 4, 2011

I love it here. It’s hot, dusty, I don’t understand the language and when I blow my nose at the end of the day… it’s black. Wait, were those negative things. I can’t decipher anymore. I got home to find that the water was back on but the electricity was still off. YES! Wait, was that a good thing or a bad thing? It was pouring outside and I feared for my life for a hot second and I’m just about to jump into a cold shower. But before I do, let me take a break and go over this brochure for the piece of land that I want to buy here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment