About Me

My photo
My intention... to share a daily appreciation for the beauty, joy and humor that I experience in my life. Every day this year, I will attempt to take a picture of something that I think is beautiful, makes me smile, inspires me, or brings me joy. 2011, I welcome you with open arms. This is going to be a year full of wonder!... I can just feel it!

Monday, March 21, 2011

March 21, 2011

"I feel like now is the time to start taking risks", my husband says to me today. And I couldn't agree more. What can we possibly gain by being safe? What is safety anyway but an illusion?... An idea brought forth by our small selves to keep us from reaching are fullest and most amazing potential. And to be perfectly honest, I'm not down with that. Some people would already consider me a risk taker and I say, you haven't seen anything yet!


All that, stemming from the words of this outrageous man...

No comments:

Post a Comment