About Me

My photo
My intention... to share a daily appreciation for the beauty, joy and humor that I experience in my life. Every day this year, I will attempt to take a picture of something that I think is beautiful, makes me smile, inspires me, or brings me joy. 2011, I welcome you with open arms. This is going to be a year full of wonder!... I can just feel it!

Monday, March 7, 2011

March 2, 2011

If you asked me if I was a planner, I would say, yes. If you asked Holly if I was a planner she would give you and adamant, NO. I suppose I just plan things enough to get me to the next step. For me, not every part of my day needs to be mapped out with great detail. I think that will just set me up for disappointment. Things are bound to take a different turn. I have a general idea of what needs to get done and to be quite honest with you, although I can get overwhelmed at times with the to-do’s of everyday life, I seem to be doing quite well. Does planning the details of everything set me up for success? Maybe. But I choose to believe that I am on a path of success… learning opportunities (mistakes, some may call them) and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment