About Me

My photo
My intention... to share a daily appreciation for the beauty, joy and humor that I experience in my life. Every day this year, I will attempt to take a picture of something that I think is beautiful, makes me smile, inspires me, or brings me joy. 2011, I welcome you with open arms. This is going to be a year full of wonder!... I can just feel it!

Saturday, March 26, 2011

March 25, 2011

Here's the thing... I spent the majority of my life thinking that I was not smart or pretty. Not sure why it was those two things in particular, but there you have it. Living from that place was not fun or easy, actually it was a challenge beyond measure. What I realize now (through a significant amount of healing)is that I was living out of alignment with the truth. Of course life was challenging! I believed myself to be something that I was not. I was keeping myself small. Today, I stand tall, hold my head up and speak my mind. I am proud of myself and I know that I am worthy of being seen and worthy of being heard!

No comments:

Post a Comment