About Me

My photo
My intention... to share a daily appreciation for the beauty, joy and humor that I experience in my life. Every day this year, I will attempt to take a picture of something that I think is beautiful, makes me smile, inspires me, or brings me joy. 2011, I welcome you with open arms. This is going to be a year full of wonder!... I can just feel it!

Sunday, March 13, 2011

March 8, 2011

Guilt. It’s an interesting thing that happens to me when I feel like I have made somebody else frustrated or cannot make another person happy. Yes, logically I know that I am not responsible for another person’s reaction but still the guilt washes over me like the hot African sun (ya like that one?) It “usually” is not my intention to make another person uncomfortable or irritated but the truth is, we as human beings, trigger other human beings. It just cannot be avoided. We are on this journey to learn and grow and here is my opportunity. I have embarked on a journey to start a business, a social business and it is an entirely new world for me. Every day, I learn something new and as I learn, my knowledge base changes and so the things I share with others also changes. These are all just opportunities for growth. What would life be without them?

No comments:

Post a Comment