About Me

My photo
My intention... to share a daily appreciation for the beauty, joy and humor that I experience in my life. Every day this year, I will attempt to take a picture of something that I think is beautiful, makes me smile, inspires me, or brings me joy. 2011, I welcome you with open arms. This is going to be a year full of wonder!... I can just feel it!

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

April 10, 2011

Marc and I had lunch with a High School friend that we haven't seen for nearly 14 years! We have completely different lives than we did when we were 17 and so much has happened in those 14 years. I thought that a couple hours would never be enough time to catch up but it was perfect. I really enjoyed our afternoon together and was so grateful that we had the opportunity to meet. Thank you facebook for making connections like these so easy to come by.

No comments:

Post a Comment