About Me
- Jamie
- My intention... to share a daily appreciation for the beauty, joy and humor that I experience in my life. Every day this year, I will attempt to take a picture of something that I think is beautiful, makes me smile, inspires me, or brings me joy. 2011, I welcome you with open arms. This is going to be a year full of wonder!... I can just feel it!
Saturday, April 23, 2011
April 21, 2011
Sometimes the day goes by so fast that when I sit down to write this blog, I don't even remember what happened. This, I do not like and I do not believe this is what is meant be Carpe Diem. Although, it is possible I am being a little hard on myself. It would be amazing, of course, to have an experience every day that shifts my world in excellent measures, but is it really necessary? Perhaps these kind of days are important too. They put things into perspective, encourage me to take a deep breath and slow down a little.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment