About Me
- Jamie
- My intention... to share a daily appreciation for the beauty, joy and humor that I experience in my life. Every day this year, I will attempt to take a picture of something that I think is beautiful, makes me smile, inspires me, or brings me joy. 2011, I welcome you with open arms. This is going to be a year full of wonder!... I can just feel it!
Saturday, April 23, 2011
April 23, 2011
Money is interesting. When it's around, there are no problems but when it is not around there are apparently tons of issues that have been there all along. It is clear that money keeps people quiet in the good times. But that's not good, right? How are we supposed to prepare for the challenging times? Ahhhh, its all becoming clear to me. I now understand everything there is to know about world economy, or something like that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment