About Me

My photo
My intention... to share a daily appreciation for the beauty, joy and humor that I experience in my life. Every day this year, I will attempt to take a picture of something that I think is beautiful, makes me smile, inspires me, or brings me joy. 2011, I welcome you with open arms. This is going to be a year full of wonder!... I can just feel it!

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

April 15, 2011

If I don't take care of myself, then who will? And how can I effectively take care of anyone else, if I don't take care of myself? Truth is, I should always come first. I don't believe this to be the least bit selfish or rude. It's what we should all be doing (once again, let's spare the fine details-if your baby is hungry but you are tired... feed the baby!!) Massages, meditation, exercise, therapy, anything at all... do it. The best thing you can do for the loved ones in your life, is to love yourself deeply and take care of yourself wholly.

No comments:

Post a Comment