About Me

My photo
My intention... to share a daily appreciation for the beauty, joy and humor that I experience in my life. Every day this year, I will attempt to take a picture of something that I think is beautiful, makes me smile, inspires me, or brings me joy. 2011, I welcome you with open arms. This is going to be a year full of wonder!... I can just feel it!

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

April 5, 2011

Day 3 without sugar and you would think that somebody took away the very air that I breathe. Yes, I do understand that sugar is the devil on many levels, but it's MY sweet little devil and I love it so. Therefore, I have decided that no sugar at all is just not my style. One delicious little piece of dark chocolate every night is all I need to complete the day and keep me from going insane. Deprivation is just silly. But, fear not cookies, cakes, ice cream and candy... I will return. Mama just needs a little break (and I am not referring to the Kit Kat kind).

No comments:

Post a Comment