About Me
- Jamie
- My intention... to share a daily appreciation for the beauty, joy and humor that I experience in my life. Every day this year, I will attempt to take a picture of something that I think is beautiful, makes me smile, inspires me, or brings me joy. 2011, I welcome you with open arms. This is going to be a year full of wonder!... I can just feel it!
Tuesday, April 12, 2011
April 11, 2011
I am stressed, this is true. Many new things going on at the same time and its quite possible that it's taking a slight toll on my sanity and ability to remain calm. And today, I got called out... by Marc. I may have slightly snapped at him for an extremely minor happening and he wasn't going to have it. And by that I mean, he mentioned that I seemed to be stressed. After declaring that I am allowed to feel stressed and angry over nothing and to just let me have this moment, I explained to him what I feel is actually going on and apologized for taking it out on him. It's always so easy to lash out at the people we are closest to, the ones we love the most, but it certainly isn't fair. I get frustrated with him because I am frustrated with myself. I may criticize him, because I am feeling outrageously critical of myself. I am not saying that its not ok to be frustrated in life, it is definitely OK. But why try and take him down with me? What's that going to prove? I would much prefer to have his support.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment