About Me

My photo
My intention... to share a daily appreciation for the beauty, joy and humor that I experience in my life. Every day this year, I will attempt to take a picture of something that I think is beautiful, makes me smile, inspires me, or brings me joy. 2011, I welcome you with open arms. This is going to be a year full of wonder!... I can just feel it!

Friday, April 15, 2011

April 14, 2011

Thank you Universe, for reminding me that my issues and hang ups with money are not fully healed. And no, I am not being sarcastic (believe it or not). I admit, it can sometimes be annoying to see every experience as an opportunity to learn or heal and to see that as a choice to do so (it goes on and on). But really, do I want to be pissed off about things and hold onto the upset or anger forever? Hells no, I don't! That's just dumb (or is that a judgment?) Anyway, I'm saying it again and I really mean it... Thank you for the opportunities!

No comments:

Post a Comment