About Me
- Jamie
- My intention... to share a daily appreciation for the beauty, joy and humor that I experience in my life. Every day this year, I will attempt to take a picture of something that I think is beautiful, makes me smile, inspires me, or brings me joy. 2011, I welcome you with open arms. This is going to be a year full of wonder!... I can just feel it!
Saturday, April 23, 2011
April 20, 2011
Miscommunication. Its a thing, a very real thing. Sometimes, I perceive what somebody else is saying quite differently than how they intended it to be heard. This creates confusion. So naturally, I get mad, frustrated and annoyed and then I do something about it because I don't really feel like dwelling in all those ridiculous feelings. A lot of interpersonal issues are based on misunderstandings and I am not interested in letting that diminish any of my important relationships.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment