About Me
- Jamie
- My intention... to share a daily appreciation for the beauty, joy and humor that I experience in my life. Every day this year, I will attempt to take a picture of something that I think is beautiful, makes me smile, inspires me, or brings me joy. 2011, I welcome you with open arms. This is going to be a year full of wonder!... I can just feel it!
Monday, May 2, 2011
April 30, 2011
Do not believe what somebody tells you about another person's experience. It's never true. Before you act on it, take the time and go to the source. The "he said, she said" can be an outrageous waste of time and mental energy. And why would I want to waste my energy on that when I have episodes of Teen Mom to catch up on ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment