About Me

My photo
My intention... to share a daily appreciation for the beauty, joy and humor that I experience in my life. Every day this year, I will attempt to take a picture of something that I think is beautiful, makes me smile, inspires me, or brings me joy. 2011, I welcome you with open arms. This is going to be a year full of wonder!... I can just feel it!

Monday, May 23, 2011

May 22, 2011

Dear Sir on the sidelines of the gay pride parade,

I am sorry that your heart is filled with so much hate and anger. You wear your fear on your sleeve when you speak of "sin" and "hell" (whatever those words mean). Have you noticed that nobody here is trying to hurt or attack you? On the contrary, they're just trying to share their love and have a good time. What more can we ask for in this life?

I promise you this... to love is so much easier than to hate. So, thank you for attending. Otherwise, I would not have known to send you my love.

1 comment:

  1. This is the kind of goodness that makes me love you and makes the world a better place.

    ReplyDelete