About Me

My photo
My intention... to share a daily appreciation for the beauty, joy and humor that I experience in my life. Every day this year, I will attempt to take a picture of something that I think is beautiful, makes me smile, inspires me, or brings me joy. 2011, I welcome you with open arms. This is going to be a year full of wonder!... I can just feel it!

Monday, May 30, 2011

May 30, 2011

Today, I made a mistake while driving. In return, I received a less than kind gesture from my fellow driver. Tell me this young sir... have you never made an incredibly minor mistake while driving? It's something to consider when going straight for the middle finger, people. Is the rush of anger really worth it? Most people are not on the road with the intention to take you down. I know when I'm mumbling a "thanks a lot asshole", its always because I am mad about something else. So, let's just consider driving a constant an opportunity to test or ability to forgive.

No comments:

Post a Comment