About Me

My photo
My intention... to share a daily appreciation for the beauty, joy and humor that I experience in my life. Every day this year, I will attempt to take a picture of something that I think is beautiful, makes me smile, inspires me, or brings me joy. 2011, I welcome you with open arms. This is going to be a year full of wonder!... I can just feel it!

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

May 4, 2011

I tripped over a snake today while walking along the river. I'm not kidding. It actually got caught between my feet. I looked back to see why the stick I tripped over was so soft. It was because it was a two feet long, green and black hissing stick. I did not run, rather I stopped to take a picture of my enemy but it slithered away before my iphone could properly focus. Despite the fact that the front desk clerk assured me it was "only" a gardner or garter snake or what have you, I choose to believe that I cheated death. This my friends, is exactly something that would happen to me.

Mind you this happened after I had just thought to myself..."I'm funny". Well, I'm glad I'm still around to share my funny with the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment