About Me

My photo
My intention... to share a daily appreciation for the beauty, joy and humor that I experience in my life. Every day this year, I will attempt to take a picture of something that I think is beautiful, makes me smile, inspires me, or brings me joy. 2011, I welcome you with open arms. This is going to be a year full of wonder!... I can just feel it!

Friday, May 6, 2011

May 5, 2011

I acted out today like an exhausted child. There was no reason for me to stay sane or pulled together. I acted out because I was tired, sore and didn't want "vacation" to end. Nobody got hurt and I don't believe I offended anyone (at least I did not intend to). In the company of another supportive "adult", I believe this behavior is not only OK, it's just plain necessary. I whined, I complained and there was, in fact, some floor action going on. Then, the pivotal moment of all acting out episodes... I fell asleep. And yes, I still consider myself a mature, well-adjusted adult.

No comments:

Post a Comment