About Me

My photo
My intention... to share a daily appreciation for the beauty, joy and humor that I experience in my life. Every day this year, I will attempt to take a picture of something that I think is beautiful, makes me smile, inspires me, or brings me joy. 2011, I welcome you with open arms. This is going to be a year full of wonder!... I can just feel it!

Monday, May 16, 2011

May 16, 2011

I used to think that avocados were placed on this earth by the devil himself (OK, you understand the sarcastic, overexaggerated reference,right?) and that mangos were the most un-delicious fruit to ever exist. My face would twist in disgust any time either of those items were in my line of view, let alone on my plate. But today, I am here to say that a Mango/Avocodo salad (yes, I capitalized) is top on my list of ultimate snacks!

The lesson is simple: It wasn't the fruit that changed, it was me. Think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment