About Me
- Jamie
- My intention... to share a daily appreciation for the beauty, joy and humor that I experience in my life. Every day this year, I will attempt to take a picture of something that I think is beautiful, makes me smile, inspires me, or brings me joy. 2011, I welcome you with open arms. This is going to be a year full of wonder!... I can just feel it!
Sunday, May 29, 2011
May 28, 2011
Regret. I have made mistakes and I have learned from them. And I'm sure there are plenty more mistakes to be made. But to live with regret simply means there are some unhealed issues from the past. And to live in fear of regret, is to live with the fear of those "issues" resurfacing. So live to enjoy, be happy, love and be loved, not to complete your checklist.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment