About Me

My photo
My intention... to share a daily appreciation for the beauty, joy and humor that I experience in my life. Every day this year, I will attempt to take a picture of something that I think is beautiful, makes me smile, inspires me, or brings me joy. 2011, I welcome you with open arms. This is going to be a year full of wonder!... I can just feel it!

Sunday, May 8, 2011

May 7, 2011

It doesn't always need to be dramatic. What am I referring to? Well, anything really. For example, I have decided that I am done. I am not even sure what it is that I am done with. But, it's time for something new and different. Truly, it is as simple as that. I trust that I will figure it out... I always do. So, I will spare myself the unnecessary suffering and leave the drama for the times when it is really appropriate... like, when I can't go another second without a piece of cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment