About Me

My photo
My intention... to share a daily appreciation for the beauty, joy and humor that I experience in my life. Every day this year, I will attempt to take a picture of something that I think is beautiful, makes me smile, inspires me, or brings me joy. 2011, I welcome you with open arms. This is going to be a year full of wonder!... I can just feel it!

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

May 9, 2011

I miss throwing a ball. I've tried to protect my arms all these years in fear that I would hurt myself and not be able to work. Well, I'm over it. So, Marc and I grabbed the ol' pig skin (or whatever it's made of) and headed down to the bluff. I don't mean to toot my own horn (or do I?) but this girl still has a good arm... strike that... two good arms! Note to self: Playing is a vital part of an adult life.

No comments:

Post a Comment