About Me

My photo
My intention... to share a daily appreciation for the beauty, joy and humor that I experience in my life. Every day this year, I will attempt to take a picture of something that I think is beautiful, makes me smile, inspires me, or brings me joy. 2011, I welcome you with open arms. This is going to be a year full of wonder!... I can just feel it!

Sunday, May 15, 2011

May 15, 2011

While watching/reading any "expert" speak their mind about nutrition, finance, spirituality or anything under the sun that a person claims to be an expert on, I have often felt as though they were speaking to me, personally. As if I was wrong and they were right simply because they say so. Well, this does not work for me and it tends to stress me out. So, here's what I think... It's time to give myself a break because I have already made it. My life is a success. Sure, there's plenty of room for more learning and I welcome it, but not at the expense of my sanity. I am already the leading expert in all things me! (including the bullshit. I'll be the first person to call myself out).

No comments:

Post a Comment