About Me

My photo
My intention... to share a daily appreciation for the beauty, joy and humor that I experience in my life. Every day this year, I will attempt to take a picture of something that I think is beautiful, makes me smile, inspires me, or brings me joy. 2011, I welcome you with open arms. This is going to be a year full of wonder!... I can just feel it!

Monday, May 30, 2011

May 29, 2011

As I was feverishly washing my foot and shoe in a restaurant bathroom after stepping in a wad of spit (and after repeatedly gagging in the middle of the sidewalk), I joined my friends who were waiting for me outside. They were chatting with an unfamiliar woman. This woman is a costume designer for movies and she loves my yoga bags... the Tanzanian yoga bags... for her upcoming movie!! Woot woot! Whether she uses them or not, this is awesome. And it totally cancels out previous experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment