You know what? I was afraid to post a picture of myself on here! F that... here it is, full color and no makeup!
About Me
- Jamie
- My intention... to share a daily appreciation for the beauty, joy and humor that I experience in my life. Every day this year, I will attempt to take a picture of something that I think is beautiful, makes me smile, inspires me, or brings me joy. 2011, I welcome you with open arms. This is going to be a year full of wonder!... I can just feel it!
Tuesday, February 1, 2011
February 1, 2011
There is no room in my life to be afraid. What happens if I live in fear? Well nothing, except stagnation and lost opportunities. If I gave into fear 14 years ago, I would not be married to this amazing, inspiring, hysterical man that adds so much joy into my life. What does anyone have to be afraid of?... being hurt, messing up, having to start over, being embarrassed. Really? Is that the worst that can happen? I'd rather jump in and take my chances because when it all works out, it is quite possibly the most beautiful feeling in the world!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment