People often ask me how I am able to survive working at a job that does not have a guaranteed salary... My answer: I can't imagine working at a job where I had to put in 40+ hours a week whether there was work or not. I get paid when I work and only when I work and quite frankly, I love it. My free time, my unpaid vacations, my not taking work home with me are more valuable to me than having the exact same paycheck every two weeks. The money will come, it always has and it will continue to.
Today, I got frustrated because I got called into work at the last hour for two 25 minute massages. I got frustrated because somebody called me and basically told me that I could make significant money for less than one hour of work. I worked a total of two hours today, and I am leaving for Tanzania on Sunday. So really Jamie, what is there to be frustrated about?


No comments:
Post a Comment