About Me

My photo
My intention... to share a daily appreciation for the beauty, joy and humor that I experience in my life. Every day this year, I will attempt to take a picture of something that I think is beautiful, makes me smile, inspires me, or brings me joy. 2011, I welcome you with open arms. This is going to be a year full of wonder!... I can just feel it!

Thursday, February 3, 2011

February 2, 2011

Here's the thing... I continue to get exactly what I ask for (and this does not always mean a million dollars and free flights). See, I have this abundance affirmation that I quite enjoy reading, as more abundance seems like a lovely idea. And as it were, the universe delivers! But not without a twist. Saying yes to one thing often means saying no to another. However, I want to say yes to both. Pretty tricky, universe... pretty tricky! It's up to me which I choose and it is also up to me how I choose to behave once said decision is made. 




No comments:

Post a Comment