About Me
- Jamie
- My intention... to share a daily appreciation for the beauty, joy and humor that I experience in my life. Every day this year, I will attempt to take a picture of something that I think is beautiful, makes me smile, inspires me, or brings me joy. 2011, I welcome you with open arms. This is going to be a year full of wonder!... I can just feel it!
Sunday, February 27, 2011
February 26, 2011
The pace of life is very slow here. There doesn't seem to be a rush. This doesn't mean that the fast paced life of an American is wrong and this way is correct (that would be judging ;) But doesn't the idea of slowing down a little but sound kind of nice? What are we really rushing to anyway? No, really... what? Most things in life are still going to be there no matter how fast we get there. I'd rather arrive with peace of mind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment