About Me

My photo
My intention... to share a daily appreciation for the beauty, joy and humor that I experience in my life. Every day this year, I will attempt to take a picture of something that I think is beautiful, makes me smile, inspires me, or brings me joy. 2011, I welcome you with open arms. This is going to be a year full of wonder!... I can just feel it!

Sunday, February 27, 2011

February 27, 2011

Go against your grain, do something you wouldn't normally do, break one of your own rules... then see what your reaction is. Within this reaction lies truth. Today, I learned the depth of my competitive side and the extent to which I like things to be "perfect". I recognize that these two things stem from something else and I am willing to go there, if necessary. But for right now, acknowledging them will do me just fine as I remain at peace and centered. And you know what, I didn't take one picture today simoply because I forgot. So, in honor of challenging my perfectionistic side, a picture will purposely not be posted.

I know, I know, pictures haven't been posted for a while. But I'm telling you, I can't figure out how to do it. It just isn't working. They'll be here soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment