Surprisingly, with all that I was "doing", I was not stressed or frustrated (that's a new one), but the events of the day helped me to realize the importance of stopping and taking a deep breath (even if it is in the lingerie section of Kohl's)
About Me
- Jamie
- My intention... to share a daily appreciation for the beauty, joy and humor that I experience in my life. Every day this year, I will attempt to take a picture of something that I think is beautiful, makes me smile, inspires me, or brings me joy. 2011, I welcome you with open arms. This is going to be a year full of wonder!... I can just feel it!
Tuesday, February 8, 2011
February 8, 2011
Today I was keenly aware of my inability to do one thing at a time. I was driving and talking, shopping and emailing, eating and watching TV. I think I was even trying to get dressed while brushing my teeth. Is there really not enough time in the day for one task at a time? What clock am I trying to beat? Don't get me wrong, multi tasking can be very useful in a world of "getting it done", but it also begs the question... Am I really putting 100% into the things that I do, the things that matter most to me? I don't think so.
Surprisingly, with all that I was "doing", I was not stressed or frustrated (that's a new one), but the events of the day helped me to realize the importance of stopping and taking a deep breath (even if it is in the lingerie section of Kohl's)
Surprisingly, with all that I was "doing", I was not stressed or frustrated (that's a new one), but the events of the day helped me to realize the importance of stopping and taking a deep breath (even if it is in the lingerie section of Kohl's)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment