About Me

My photo
My intention... to share a daily appreciation for the beauty, joy and humor that I experience in my life. Every day this year, I will attempt to take a picture of something that I think is beautiful, makes me smile, inspires me, or brings me joy. 2011, I welcome you with open arms. This is going to be a year full of wonder!... I can just feel it!

Friday, February 25, 2011

February 21, 2011


Score! Holly and I got our own row on the flight from DC to Addis Ababa. I’m not sure what day it is right now and can’t tell the difference between boredom and hunger, which is why I am using my iphone with my kindle on my lap and some snacks right next to me. I believe delirium has set in but this is expected on such a trip. At least I have somebody to laugh with… and a seat between us.

Note: Holly was the first to read this and her response… “I can relate”

No comments:

Post a Comment