About Me

My photo
My intention... to share a daily appreciation for the beauty, joy and humor that I experience in my life. Every day this year, I will attempt to take a picture of something that I think is beautiful, makes me smile, inspires me, or brings me joy. 2011, I welcome you with open arms. This is going to be a year full of wonder!... I can just feel it!

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

February 9, 2011

Of all the little lessons that I learned today and all the great little wins (like purchasing a bra that fits), the event that brought me the most joy was when I realized I didn't have to wash my face before bed because I already gave myself a facial at work!

Oh, and the only picture I took today was of this delicious piece of raw apple pie. Yes, I said "raw" and it was a delight!

No comments:

Post a Comment