About Me

My photo
My intention... to share a daily appreciation for the beauty, joy and humor that I experience in my life. Every day this year, I will attempt to take a picture of something that I think is beautiful, makes me smile, inspires me, or brings me joy. 2011, I welcome you with open arms. This is going to be a year full of wonder!... I can just feel it!

Thursday, February 17, 2011

February 17, 2011

Here's what I think makes me special: I absolutely always have a song playing in my head. Any word that anybody says triggers an internal mechanism causing me to bust out into song (sometimes inappropriately... socially speaking). I cannot stop this from happening nor do I want to. Life is so much more interesting with a soundtrack. Shout out to Pink, Janet, Gwen and Mr. Costa for supplying today's top hits.

And now announcing another special part of me... complete randomness:

No comments:

Post a Comment