About Me

My photo
My intention... to share a daily appreciation for the beauty, joy and humor that I experience in my life. Every day this year, I will attempt to take a picture of something that I think is beautiful, makes me smile, inspires me, or brings me joy. 2011, I welcome you with open arms. This is going to be a year full of wonder!... I can just feel it!

Thursday, February 3, 2011

February 3, 2011

Simply said, I am so grateful to have Marc in my life. He makes me laugh out loud without actually being around, brings me "surprises" of coconut water (genius), tells me to go to Tanzania (because I want to, that is), and really tries to listen to me as as I am talking to him while he is sleeping... that's quite a talent. He's just so darn lovable. And after all this time, I still get excited when I hear him opening the front door.

Now, did I take this original picture? No. But I most certainly took a picture of it and in my book, that counts.

No comments:

Post a Comment