It's clear... It really doesn't take a lot to make a difference in this world. We ALL have it within us to give back and to give love!
About Me
- Jamie
- My intention... to share a daily appreciation for the beauty, joy and humor that I experience in my life. Every day this year, I will attempt to take a picture of something that I think is beautiful, makes me smile, inspires me, or brings me joy. 2011, I welcome you with open arms. This is going to be a year full of wonder!... I can just feel it!
Friday, February 11, 2011
February 11. 2011
The point I have been trying to make all along was proven, yet again, tonight. One girl gathered together 30 of her closest friends and family, provided them with a delicious dinner and inspired them to donate in support of orphaned children in Bali. My heart was full of love when watching these children sing us songs (oh the beauty of Skype) and $515 later, I think its safe to say, everyone's heart was full of love.
It's clear... It really doesn't take a lot to make a difference in this world. We ALL have it within us to give back and to give love!
It's clear... It really doesn't take a lot to make a difference in this world. We ALL have it within us to give back and to give love!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment