About Me
- Jamie
- My intention... to share a daily appreciation for the beauty, joy and humor that I experience in my life. Every day this year, I will attempt to take a picture of something that I think is beautiful, makes me smile, inspires me, or brings me joy. 2011, I welcome you with open arms. This is going to be a year full of wonder!... I can just feel it!
Sunday, February 20, 2011
February 20, 2011
With an $11 burrito bowl at LAX (what a bargain), I have started my third journey to Tanzania. I was a little more anxious today than I've been in the past and I'm not really sure why. Maybe they are good nerves... The kind that tell me something really great is about to happen. The kind that tell me I am on the right path and I should be excited about it. Wait, how am I supposed to know the difference between good nerves and bad nerves? Hmmm... You know what, I don't get nervous when something isn't in alignment with me. I just know at the core of my being that it isn't. Yes that's right, I KNOW these are definitely excited nerves! Let the journey... Continue!I'm ready.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You are just so darn fantastic it makes me smile...and sometimes burst into song too! In My Head!!
ReplyDelete