About Me

My photo
My intention... to share a daily appreciation for the beauty, joy and humor that I experience in my life. Every day this year, I will attempt to take a picture of something that I think is beautiful, makes me smile, inspires me, or brings me joy. 2011, I welcome you with open arms. This is going to be a year full of wonder!... I can just feel it!

Sunday, February 13, 2011

February 13, 2011

It's all about attitude! And I'm not talkin' about the kind of attitude one would have on the runway, although very necessary when you find yourself in the high fashion spotlight . I'm referring to the those thoughts that cross your mind and the behavior that follows when you find yourself in a less than ideal situation. Guess what happens when you approach a scenario with a grumpy bear outlook? You get exactly what you are looking for...something to be grumpy about. Who wants that, right? Not I.

Today, somebody thought that I was the mother of my 20 year old friend... Could this have offended me? yes. Did it? No. That ish is hysterical! I'm only 31.

No comments:

Post a Comment