About Me

My photo
My intention... to share a daily appreciation for the beauty, joy and humor that I experience in my life. Every day this year, I will attempt to take a picture of something that I think is beautiful, makes me smile, inspires me, or brings me joy. 2011, I welcome you with open arms. This is going to be a year full of wonder!... I can just feel it!

Saturday, February 5, 2011

February 5, 2011

Well, it happened.

Today, I heard the "nicest thing Marc has ever said to me". We were watching the scene from Glee with Gwyneth Paltrow singing "Forget You" and then I heard them, the words that will ring in my ears forever... "Honey, I feel like you can do that." I turned to him with eyes wide and declared, with a great gasp, "HONEY, that was the nicest thing you ever said to me!" Do you know what this means? He really has been paying attention to me when I sing and dance like a lunatic all over the house... and he likes it!

No comments:

Post a Comment